Use Blackburn Coliwasa to take representative samples of hazardous wastes, liquids, slurry-type sludge's and semi-solids from top to bottom of buckets, barrels, tanks or tankers. Also great for Q. A. and process sampling.
Samplers comply with EPA regulations and methods.
- Each patented, contamination-free Coliwasa (9/16" or 1" dia.) has a 2" stick-out on bottom for ready-fill sampling of viscous liquids and semi-liquids.
- Made of translucent, unmodified polypropylene for superior chemical resistance.
- Resists acids, alkalis, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, ketones, aldehydes, esters, oxidizers and glycols.
- Break-resistant sampler clamps shut to avoid spillage.
- The sampler itself can serve as a sample container for non hazardous samples to eliminate the mess and inconvenience of sample transfer.
- Teflon® Coupler Set available to combine any two of the five 1" I. D. coliwasa type together to increase sampler length.
- Purge-Squeegee Kits available with unique inside-outside squeegee attachment that cleans tube while making extraction.
- Available in Anti-Stat
- Meets CFR 40 and SW-846 of EPA Regulations & Standard Methods